Friday, October 26, 2007

What have I been up to?

Well.

I made an apple pie

It was soooo good


There has been some dyeing this week

(I put my shop Etsy mini back on the sidebar so you can see some pretties)--for fibrefriday.
and I had 3 sales today. Whoopee.

This is "BOO"



My sister's store has a scarf in it--you should see it.. The other one she made sold out the first day.

I have been spinning:
Some silk from the Lime and Violet Store

and I just got this yesterday:

Some glow in the dark spinning batts from Merlin the Cat. The white parts actually glow in the dark. How cool is that? Glow in the dark socks, here I come.
I finished one batt last night before I crashed.

Little man is still getting up at O'dark thirty: 4:30am this morning--and he WILL NOT go back to sleep.
My brain is fried..I'm so tired.
Today he actually fell asleep on the couch by 10am;


I am coping with this:

Supersized homemade cappucinos. I don't make it through the morning w/out one.

So, there has been some knitting on the baby surprise jacket. That EZ sure is a kidder--her pattern is nuts and it's making me nuts.
I think it will work out in the end but boy-oh-boy you really can't be sleepy when you are knitting on this thing.

I have at least 2 more of these to make--so I'm sure I'll become used to the way that it looks and know what I'm doing at some point.

I will leave you with 2 more pretties from my store:
FALLEN LEAVES:

and
PUMPKIN


Enjoy!!

0 comments: