Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year

It's that time of year again


It's time for Fake-Rhinebeck. For Karrie

First off here is a picture of the cute little room I stayed in:


and the haul:


The yarn--beautiful hand-dyed from here.

The handspun, from my favourite seller.

There was fibre:


and fleece (Mohair locks)

some soap:

and food:

*pumpkin pizza--see the little pumpkin face*

and there was knitting:

This is the progress I made on the Baby Surprise Jacket.

All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait to do it next year!

Okay, so I didn't go to Rhinebeck. I've oogled pictures on everyone's blog and their flickr.
It sounded amazing and I'd love to go someday.
Someday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee! Your Fake Rhinebeck entry is way better than my Fake Rhinebeck entry!