Monday, October 22, 2007

Natural handspun

Me again.
I give you, the natural handspun:

From left to right:
Marigold, "Mysterious Red Leaf", Mixed, Fiddlehead Fern, Coffee

I plied half of each of the Marigold and MRF (Myseterious Red Leaf) together for the middle skein. It's different and I like it.

I think it will make a nice little jacket. I have to finish the "test" one first.

Knitting is not going well right now. My wrists are sore and i can't tell if it's from falling, or from not sock knitting--I haven't knit on big needles in a while.
I'm trying to only knit a little bit at a time, but I had a project to finish for someone special
(pictures when finished)--so it needed to be done.

I'm going to try to take it easy and start wearing my brace again (the right one is the worst, it will fall asleep after about 4 rows of knitting and spinning isn't better)

Here is the latest from my dyepot, in the store:


It's call RED BARN and it's BFL--sooo soft.

So, that's about all for now.
I hope to have a FO picture tomorrow.

I am going to try some spinning tonight--I'm almost finished my Spunky Eclectic Club Merino/Tencel.

0 comments: