Friday, February 16, 2007

Eye candy friday

Not really anything of mine, but look what arrived in the mail today:

It's a beautiful pair of hand spun alpaca mitts from Knitspot.

I won these from her blogversary contest.
Look at the yummy stitch detail:



She also included this:


Now I have a knitting tote!

I have a knitting bag that my parents gave me years ago, but it's actually fully of my needle roll, loose DPN's scrap yarn, notions etc--so no actual room for a project. Every time I grab a project to knit while in the car or for craft-night it ends up coming with me in a plastic bag. Yuck.

Thanks Anne!!!

My other Friday pretty is the home-made stuffed crust pizza I made for dinner:



and closer:

Yummy. It's all about food for me these days.
The kids go to bed and I plan my snacks.
I'm currently obsessed with Artichoke and Asiago cheese dip with Rosemary Crackers.
I had a thing for deep fried chicken wings and zucchini sticks for a while (borrowed a friends' deep fryer).
Sigh...
well, it's a work night for hubby which means I can do whatever--spin, dye, knit or all three.
I'm going to go put those mitts on (it's cold in here) and snuggle up with some knitting and some whatever is on TV.
and some snacks....definately some snacks.....
Happy weekend!!


1 comments:

Shadkitty said...

The pizza and mitts both look yummy!