Tuesday, February 13, 2007

and more pink.....

Posted by Picasa
My socks are done. The picture is blurry but the camera battery died mid-shot so this is as good as it gets today.
I love these socks.
One has been done for a couple of weeks so I have been wearing it, as a mismatched pair.
I actually have 2 pairs of home-made pink socks on right now...strange.
Anyways.
Now it's on to other knitting.
Princess B has been begging for a pair of socks from this pink and from the Tahiti spun stuff (it's not done but she seems to think that the roving plus 10 minutes of spinning will make socks that can be completed "right now".).
She will get some socks--and since she LOVES pink, she's all set!!
Pattern:again, just a gauge swatch and loosely built on Wendy's generic toe up socks.
2X2 ribbing for 1 inch on the cuff
Yarn: Margie gifted to me from Shadkitty and originally purchased from e-bay.
Needles: Knitpicks circulars, US 2's (big fat yarn needs a bigger needle)
Instant gratification socks--These took me about 3 nights worth of knitting.


1 comments:

Deneen said...

Wonderful socks! I am jealous of all you sock knitters!