Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day

We are snowed in....yep...lots of snow. drifts higher than the kids and it's sill snowing.

I was remembering last year and my valentines gift that I blogged about here:

So hubby was up late last night in the work shop and I came downstairs to this:

my own little Lazy-Kate
my little hand-made card pales in comparison.

Again, he just looked at a picture of an Ashford one and made up a design...

I can't wait to try it out--which means I need to get spinning.
I haven't done any since Saturday night--my hands have been really sore the past few days so I"m trying to be careful.

Hope you all have a happy day with your sweeties, or no sweeties--just do something today that makes you happy!!
Me, it's more socks and some spinning!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shadkitty said...

OMG! That's a fantastic Valentine's day gift! What a wonderful man you have. :) All I got was a hug. lol Well, actually I bought myself a swift, but that doesn't count.

I love the socks, and the spinning you've been doing is fantastic! I'm so jealous. I want to spin soooo badly, on my own little wheel.

Deneen said...

What a completely thoughtful and talented husband-how nice!