Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Um, I'm not sure I will be able to find someone who hasn't been tagged--so I'm going to play
"Tired Mommy Tag" and you can tag yourselves (My sister and I invented it--you just stand next to another tired mommy keep your finger on each others shoulders and say "you're it" until one of you gets tired of the game--this game was brought to you by my son who refused to sleep while at my sisters--staying up FROM 11pm-3:30am and then getting up at 6am)

1. When walking up the stairs I almost always "have" to end with my left foot. It's a little bit OCD, left over from when I was a kid (I didn't actually have OCD, just weird things). I had all the stairs in my house, school and church mapped out so I knew which foot to start with.

2. I can't say the word "Coyote". No seriously--if I hear someone say it and I try a few times I can do it--but otherwise it comes out as Coy-oy-tee. I had a hard time with the "Coyote Ugly"move which plays on TV every once in a while--hubby walks in, asks what I'm watching and I can't tell him.

3. Ann-Marie is my middle name but this is the name I go by. My Mom and sister are the same.
On my Health Card it says "Judith" and so I always get called "Judy" and don't pay attention when they call my name because it's not really my name--it happened yesterday.

4. I skipped half of Kindergarten because I was reading books. The Teacher was concerned about me b/c I was always sitting by myself in the reading corner--until my Mom showed her I actually could read books.

5. I can say the Alphabet backwards really fast. (like about 5 seconds fast). My sister and I learned it in a song and we sang the song so much that it stuck in my head.

6. I am left handed but do everything else right--baseball, golf, knitting, guitar.

7. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue. Saw it on TV once and thought it didn't' seem hard--it's not really.

This has been more of a "weird" fact list--but whatever.

If you want to be tagged, just leave me a comment.

0 comments: