Thursday, September 14, 2006

but mom....i'm bored....

i'm bored too.
i'm so bored that i didn't even knit last night...
felt tired, felt lazy and felt bored.
so, i curled up under a quilt and watched the end of Rockstar Supernova.
Lukas...way to go. Canadians win this contest 2 years running. whatever that means.

i woke to a little princess wanting to cuddle me, but spending the next hour kicking me in the ribs and wanting me to move over...not pleasant to wake up to.

so, i've had some coffee, but it's still raining and little man just begged me to put him back to bed. weird that at 17 months (yesterday) that he knows how to tell me, and i know what he means.
he demanded i pick him up, asked for "ba ba" he made his little excited noises until i picked up the "right" bottle and then relaxed in my arms...okay, no complaints here.

so, in the spirit of bordom, i tagged myself with a meme.
i know, sad, but since no one tags me, i'll just play tag with myself.
blah....


My 10 Names Meme
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: ( pet and current street name) Lucky Mary

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy) George Dark Chocolate or Norma Sweet Tart.

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of last name, first three letters of your middle name) M. Ann
I like J. Mac better

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Orange Dog.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann-Marie Scarborough

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)Macjuevcam

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink) The Orange Coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers)
Earl George or George Earl

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes) (Alfred) Sung Docs

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father's middle name )
Jill Joseph (that’s not really fair since all go by our middle names)
Norma Norm—now that’s weird
now, i'm even boring myself

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I should post this to my own page, but I was on a roll and thought I'd share it here immediately!

1. Daisy Simpson

2. Bunny Cherry Blaster

3. E. Jil

4. Blue Flamingo

5. Gail Moncton

6. Eagji Masal

7. The Blue (Diet) Pepsi

8. Basil James (I love this one!)

9. I don't have a favourite perfume...but soap... Dove Birks

10. Joan Edgar