Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fetch



Another knit night with a friend and with some quiet hours in the afternoon--I have a "fetch"
the "ing" is starting and might be done tomorrow.

I am loving the way the cables are working out.


I did get gauge when I did a swatch but for some reason it wasn't working out at the beginning of the pattern, so I made some modifications and am happy with it.
I hope that it fits.
I tried it on, my friend tried it on and it fit us both so I think it is safe.

I am in laundry purgatory this morning, have to run errands, go shopping and get to a Christmas party this afternoon--so no knitting will occur until tonight.

I only have 2.5 gifts left to knit and one to fix--can I do it?
Watch the progress bars on the sidebar (courtesy of Ravelry.com) and we'll see what happens!

0 comments: