Monday, July 09, 2007

What I did....

on my summer vacation.

A little of this:
*Sock finishing*

and i worked on Elfine.
I have no idea why these are taking me so long---I had to rip out the second sock about 4 times due to me mis-counting the stitches--but now am almost at the heel.

Some of this:

(friend, sister, cousin, new acquaintance)

Some of this:


as well as lots of food, family, friends, birthday parties, traveling, kids camp, campfires, s'mores, mosquitoes, thunderstorms at the beach, lace knitting, knitting in church, swatching, reading, being lazy, knitting with: my sister, cousin and friends.

It was a crazy week last week.
So. much. fun.

So tired. So much laundry.
Hubby goes back to work tomorrow. It's been great. It's been all about Daddy this past week.

Things will be getting back to normal tomorrow. There will be lots of cleaning, more company this weekend and I hope to break into that box of yarn!!

I'll leave you with tonights dinner:


Crazy good ribs.
My friend has the recipe on his family blog, as well as a bunch of other recipes.
Go check it out.
Happy Knitting.

0 comments: