Friday, July 20, 2007

Still on the sock high...

or is it the headache drugs???
Woke up this morning with a raging headache--the kind that makes you want to whimper and cry and lay on the bathroom floor because it's cold (if you've never done this, then ignore what i'm writing and skip to the pictures)
So--2 advil, a gravol,a bag of frozen vegetables on my head (don't laugh, it works) and a 2 hour nap and I feel a bit better.
Things are a little fuzzy still, which would explain my sock pictures today.

I think they are fuzzy, but they also look clear to me....




Nothing better when it's cold and your head feels like a squashed grape, then nice warm NEW hand-knit socks.

So, I think I need to wait until the sun shines to get some better pictures.
For now, I'm off to cast on more socks!!

0 comments: