I've done this one before. but I've been tagged again..so I will try to make my list different.
1. I smell my McDonald's cheeseburgers before eating them. (I have no idea why, started when I was a teenager--I LOVE the smell of them--I open them up and sniff them before I eat).
2. I have my own special way of putting condiments on my burgers--it has to be in a certain order (Maybe I just have a weird burger thing).
3. When I was younger and my parents would be out at Church for meetings, my sister and I would make ourselves weird dinners--fried mushrooms with garlic, bacon wrapped pineapple--all snackish food.
These days, if I ever am alone for a meal I like to think of weird combination of snack foods that I can turn into a meal.
4. I like to sing song lyrics in general conversations (with friends/family). My sister and I both do it with our kids.
For example if someone ends a sentence and it reminds you of a song--you just start singing--no explanation.
5. I have a comforter/blanket that sits on my couch that I have had since I was 5. It's bright green/white and has orange butterflies on it. I have no idea why it's so special to me, but I have repaired, re-stuffed and re-sewn this blanket over the years and I still use it almost every night when I watch TV.
My Mother once threatened to throw it out (because It was ratty) and I almost cried/panicked and that's when I started the repairs.
Even more strange: There is a scene in the Jodi Foster Movie Contact where as a little girl her Father is tucking her into bed at night--she has my blanket!! The first time I saw the movie in the theater I actually yelled out "that's my blanket" (okay, now I am stopping to wonder how many readers are unsubscribing themselves from my blog because this is just to silly)
6. I like to take the first sip of coffee in the morning with my eyes closed. I don't' know why-makes that first sip taste better!!
Okay--cant' think of anyone to tag that hasn't been tagged yet. If you are reading this and would like to play along--put a comment on this post to let me know you've played too!