Monday, November 24, 2008

It's all over


ANNIE is all done.
I had a great time and I'm sad that it's all done...
My sister, Dad, Step-Mom, MIL, Hubby, daughter and friends (from near and far) were all able to come and see the play--THANK YOU ALL!!!

I hope to be able to do some more theatre soon!!

So, for knitting I don't have a lot to show.
I have a secret knitting project
and so far 3 secret dyeing projects and some soap that people have asked me to do!
Fun!--It will be a while before I can show it off--so I have to remember to take pictures now and then reveal after Christmas. Not great for blogging purposes--but great for creative juices.

I just got some soap oils in the mail today--Lavender, Patchouli, Vanilla, Christmas Blend and Pumpkin Pie--Can't wait to get started.

So--be prepared to see pictures of soap on this blog soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck catching up on all of those projects!!