Friday, October 14, 2005


My socks are finally on their way!! Sorry again to my sock buddy. I was making these socks as part of sockapaloooza-2 from "the blue blog".
I was supposed to have finished the socks at the end of September but little things (or little ones) kept me from finishing.
I have made about two other pairs of socks before, with similar patterned yarn.
The socks were suppposed to look exactly the same by starting each sock from a different ball of yarn, but somehow they are a little different.
Hope the sock buddy likes them!!! Posted by Picasa


Ruth said...

So they're fraternal, rather than identical twins. Makes them more interesting, and each is beautiful. Nice work.

Erica said...


Thanks for the socks! You did a great job. Although I usually make mine match (anal-ness), I love that they don't. Just wondering, what yarn you used?