Sunday, April 22, 2007

With apologies to Bob Dylan.

"the yarn my friend, is blowin' in the wind.
the yarn is blowin' in the wind"


I have dyed 11 skeins of yarn the past 2 nights and the last lot is all dry:

Friday's mail came with a big box of blanks and I was so excited--but Princess B was sad that there were no toys in the box.....
I was sad because I am still waiting for my L&V swap gift and some roving that I ordered on April 2nd.
It's now Aprl 22nd--where are the packages???

The sun is finally shining here which means that we spent most of yesterday outside.
It wasn't until 3pm that I realized I could be drying my yarn.
This lot I put out just before we left for church, and it's about dry.
Yeah!
Hard to believe we had a snow storm here a week ago.

So, this afternoon I will be skeining skeining skeining and I hope to catch some pictures while the sun is still out.

That's the dyeing update..um, knitting.
Nothing to see here, move along.

I haven't been doing much because I just haven't felt like it. I've been tired, I've been in laundry purgatory and then not wanting to do much of anything.

Plus my right hand is almost permanently asleep. It hurts to knit unless I'm only doing a couple of rows at a time, so I"m trying to be careful.

I have been working on my hand-spun socks, but haven't made much progress.
Tomorrow we are taking the kids to an indoor play area about an hour away--so that's good car knitting time!!
I will show some sock progress tomorrow.

0 comments: