Monday, April 02, 2007


My blog is worth $13,548.96.
How much is your blog worth?

Wouldn't it be cool if it actually was worth that much.

Type in yarnharlot.ca/blog--i dare you to see how much her blog is worth. SHe's worth it!!

I'm. So. Tired.

I'm just waiting it out until the kids go to sleep so I can couch.
We had our Easter drama at Church this weekend and I was crazy props/costume/set decoration/lighting woman--and I'm tired. I did a lot of ruining around last week and am glad to have just been home today. It was the first day that hubby has actually been home the whole day with us for three weeks.

I'm not really tired b/c of the play--I just keep staying up at night to knit and veg and have some quiet time. Then it gets late, and I justdon't want to sleep.

Isn't that weird? I'm tired but I won't go to bed?

Ladybug sock is going well-I could finish it now, but I think I'm going to try to make them knee socks--which means another few hours/days/weeks of ribbing.

I have some yarn blanks and so I think I will be doing some more dyeing soon.

I need a supplier. Anybody have a good lead on some good base yarn for dyeing??

Somewhere that will actually ship to Canada and not need custody of my firstborn to do so?

I will post some pictures tomorrow---oh look, it is that time.

That magical time when kiddos sleep!!

0 comments: