Friday, October 14, 2005

Sockapalooza

My socks are finally on their way!! Sorry again to my sock buddy. I was making these socks as part of sockapaloooza-2 from "the blue blog".
I was supposed to have finished the socks at the end of September but little things (or little ones) kept me from finishing.
I have made about two other pairs of socks before, with similar patterned yarn.
The socks were suppposed to look exactly the same by starting each sock from a different ball of yarn, but somehow they are a little different.
Hope the sock buddy likes them!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

So they're fraternal, rather than identical twins. Makes them more interesting, and each is beautiful. Nice work.

Erica said...

Ann-Marie,

Thanks for the socks! You did a great job. Although I usually make mine match (anal-ness), I love that they don't. Just wondering, what yarn you used?

Erica