Thursday, October 22, 2009

Show and Sale

Every year my Spinning Guild hosts a show and sale.
I haven't participated in the sales part the past 2 years (first year I didn't have anything made and last year I wasn't able to attend).

This year I had some things in that sold (yeah!)--I didn't get pictures of them before submission though :(

This guy I made from some Handspun local Shetland..and stuffed him with wool


(it's a Sheep in case you can't tell :) )

These are some little baby mittens I whipped up the night before--Handspun Targhee, from this same yarn.

I also put in a baby had that I had knit last year but it didn't get entered:


The wool is from the Spunky Eclectic Club (last Easter I believe)



I spun on the Sunday afternoon and helped clean up.
It was a good weekend, sales were down only slightly and everyone seemed to have a good time!

Next year, I need to get going early (hear that self: get going) and have a stash of different things.

0 comments: