Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tootin' my own horn

First of all--I have finally dyed and swatched the yarn for Robyn's October Sock Club.
Go here and buy a slot.
:)

I am very excited to have some of my yarns out there.
As well, she is ordering some other yarn that I am soooper excited about.

Wanna see a picture of the Club Yarn?



Psst. Did you actually think I would give you a picture of it??
Silly bloggers.

You will have to wait until they are all sent off to their new homes.
:)

I am also super excited about an audition I went to tonight.
i audition for the local Theatre production of Annie.
I have always wanted to be Annie, but since I'm not 10, I had to audition for an adult part
:)
The singing went well (which shocked me because I was nervous) and the script reading was short but fun.
I'll likely find out on the weekend whether I have a part or not.

Fingers crossed.

:0

0 comments: