Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

So....
we had a great Thanksgiving but have no pictures to show for it because our camera is dead.
It's only 3 years old...but the good thing is that prices on digital cameras have come way down so we will be able to replace it.

We visited Ottawa and Lac St. Marie Quebec and saw the most amazing colours in the trees.

We had a full Turkey dinner with 3 kinds of pie (I ate too much dessert) and had a great time with Andrew's family.

Princess B is at school today and I have laundry mountain and unpacking to do, VOTING today and Play practice tonight.

I didn't really knit much this weekend--didn't really get much of a chance.

I finished a handspun baby hat last week and am working on some booties to go with it for the Spinning Guild Show and Sale this weekend.

In other news: My sister started her own blog.
We realized that sometimes we like to enter the same contests and/or comment on blogs and it seems like we are the same person at times (we're not, really)...
and my yarn dyeing is getting a bit bigger etc etc

So..go on over and say hi!


I'll keep her linked over in the side bar too (once I remember how to do the html...new blogger has spoiled me)

0 comments: