Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My new love




I finished my hat!

I am so in love with this hat.
So much in love that I wore it all morning and then the kids fell in love with it and took turns wearing it. I'm sure it was because I said to them "see my hat?? I finished my hat don't you love my hat??" about every 5 minutes that they realized they should agree with me :)

It might be a little big:


But I shall LOVE it even more when the cold weather starts.

I can tie up the side flaps or tuck them under when I don't want to look like a lumberjack or Jayne.

The pattern was fun, my yarns were not the same weight, so the grey Shetland was puffier and kind of overshadowed the Orange handspun.

I don't' care.
I love this hat.

I might never take it off....

1 comments:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

I just saw "Jayne" last night on "Chuck". That guy cracks me up on both shows ("Firefly" and "Chuck"). For that reason alone, your hat will be forever cool in my eyes!