Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rainy Saturday meme

Hubby is away for a week (wed to wed) and the kids have been pretty good so far--but woke up grumpy and jumping on each other.

What is making them happy right now??
An old Spiderman cartoon in French. Go figure.

So, I'm having some much needed coffee (Aidan 6am on a Saturday is not a good time to get up)

I've seen this floating around blogland and am tagging myself.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

In May of 1998 I had just graduated from University and was staying in Rochester to complete a course. I was living with my sister, Andrew and I had been dating for about 6 months.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Take Princess Brenna to swimming

Laundry

Dye yarn (hopefully)

Do something fun with the kids

Sew something (finish my sock fish and/or start B's shirt)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Chocolate!!!

Chips (Ketchup and Dill Pickle are my favourite)

Popcorn (I make popcorn all the time--in a pot with oil, LOVE IT)

Sugar (like Fun Dip, Pixie Sticks--plain old coloured/flavoured sugar)

Guacamole (My BIL has an amazing recipe--it's so good)

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Give 10% to my Church and Missions in the world.

Buy my house and the houses of my family (who needs mortgage payments?)

Invest for the kids to go to school

Re-do my entire house (it's old, it's got weird heating/plumbing/design)

Buy an Island in the Bahamas or somewhere warm

5. Places I have lived:

Scarborough Ontario (only for 4 days though!) Richmond Hill Ontario, Cambridge Ontario, Rochster NY, Belleville Ontario

If you haven't done this meme yet-- I tag you.

0 comments: