Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dyepots dyepots

a bubblin'

I finished up this one:


and put it in the shop.

As well, I listed my SeaCell

and am working on 2 more colours right now and have more planned for tonight.

I also am going to be getting some laceweight pretty soon---so excited.

Things are growing in the garden, the sun is shining--although it is cold today.

Yesterday we went to finally see the baby sheep at our friends' house.

While we were there--it SNOWED.
Little snow/hail balls rained down for a few minutes right at the end of our visit.

I got to hold one of the babies who kept trying to use his new budding horns on my ear.

They are so cute, and so soft and I want one.
Honey? Can we have sheep?
Please??

:)

We did get some more pets at our house, about 1,000 of them.

I bought some worms for vermicomposting.
I have been wanting to do it for about 2 years and had a friend convinced to share a shipment with me--then found someone local who has been doing this since the 90's and used to be THE supplier in the area.
I went on a road trip and brought the babies home:


I've had them a week and I just can't stop peering at them.
You're really not supposed to disturb them very often, but I can't help it.
Every time I take the bin outside little man says "Mommy, I love worms".
I have no idea where he got that, he started it on his own, but he gets so excited to see them.

0 comments: