Saturday, January 12, 2008

Whew--it's the weekend already?

Busy week.
Princess B went back to school and actually went 3 days this week (the Friday school day I was actually thinking as an Urban Legend)
I went to the hospital with a friend, went to see my Dad to get our new car serviced (7 hours driving), had a medical appointment myself--hospital with another friend because her husband (hubby s good friend) was there for an emergency (Thank God that he is okay now!)

Not a lot of knitting done in all that however I did finish one of Princess B's socks.

I did some more dyeing:
Sugar Plum



I've had some more sales (which is good) and put a good chunk of $$ back into the family bank account (which feels nice).

The kids have been whiny today but I actually got almost 12 hours of sleep last night (fell asleep on the couch after supper and slept until little man got up at 6:45 this morning.

This weekend will be very busy but I hope to get some cleaning up, freecycling, and general getting rid of stuff done to make me feel better.

I was so busy I had no idea it was de-lurking week.

So, I'm asking all of you out there who read this blog who have never, or seldom comment-- to de-lurk!
Let me know how you found my blog, how long you have been reading.
If you'd prefer not to put that down for all to read, you can send an e-mail too
sprouty25 AT gmail DOT com.



I just want to hear from you!!

0 comments: