Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Handspun Project...

I finished setting the twist on the BFL yarn (the yarn that "broke" the Lendrum)
I have some more roving to spin of it--but didn't dare spin the on Lendrum.

I think it's my most even, best spinning and plying yet.

I also cast on a new project.
Since the weather is getting colder and my family needs warm stuff-I figured I'd better get moving.
I took the singles of the Spunky Club October Fibre and cast on the Harlot's One Row Handspun Scarf:

The extra energy in the singles plays with the pattern a little bit--but I like it:

(really dark pictures taken at 8:30am this morning before hubby stole the camera)

I will need to spin the rest of the fibre--but all in good time.

Princess B wants a hat and scarf and mitts that are "pink, just pink" but I've convinced her that some colour is nice.
I think I'm going to use my other Spunky Eclectic handspun: