Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gifties

I haven't blogged about some recent acquisitions;

First of all, I won a blog contest over at Omly's blog.
The prize was Stephanie Japel (aka Glampyre's) new book "Fitted Knits"



It's so pretty.
I've seen some of the things she has designed in the past and wanted to knit them.
This book is beautiful and I think I will just ogle the pages for a while.

Then, I won a blog contest over at Diva Knitting and received 7 balls of Berocco "Pronto" in a pretty blue colour (Bluebell I think)

I'm thinking a summer top would be a quick knit with this yarn.

And...my Friends at Random House sent me this book as a surprise:

It's called "the Cute Book" by Aranzi Aronzo, and is all about making cute little characters out of felt.
One is called "Pinkie" and would be perfect for Princess B. The description reads:
"Pinkie. Pinkie is pink. Pinkie loves Pink. Maker her with cute Pink felt. You have to make her Pink".
So cute. Thanks Random House.

0 comments: