Monday, June 11, 2007

Did you???



I did.
I first went out for b'fast with a friend whom I haven't seen a lot of recently. That was nice.
Then I went and met up with another friend (new sock knitter, owns sheep--Hi K!!)--for coffee and a bit of knitting.
We had our wires crossed and so I was late, but we did get almost an hour to sit and talk...
After she left I pretended I was checking pictures and snapped this:


(ignore the orange Post it--just marking my spot)
I'm using an old CD case to hold my yarn cake (it works well).
I didn't get much knitting done, but it was fun none the less.

The past couple of days have been busy--errands, food, gardening.
Yesterday we went out for lunch after church and since Aidan fell asleep in the high-chair we decided to go for a drive to encourage him to sleep more.
It didn't work.
We had some awesome ice-cream, the kids made a huge mess and we went to a little park to
skip stones in the water.
It was fun, and only 2 head injuries (Princess B throws a mean rock)

Went to visit an organic farm--bought ANOTHER tomato plant (now I have 9--what am I doing with 9 tomato plants??) and some awesome hand-made Lavender soap.
Weeding, swimming and then the rest of the evening was spent putting A to bed.
Since Friday night he decided to jump out of his crib, we had to change him to a toddler bed.
So, I spent 3 hours last night picking him up and putting him back in bed.

Anyone have any advice??
Anyone??

I didn't talk to him, didn't play, was really boring hoping he'd finally just conk out--but it took until 10pm.
Then he was up from 4am-5am and up at 7....
Sigh.

So, my plan to spin last night didn't happen.
I cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed.

Today--there shall be spinning.
I am finally going to ply that yarn from Pippi and Spunky Eclectic
Woohoo

Yarn pictures tomorrow, I promise.



0 comments: