Tuesday, June 05, 2007

99 Red Balloons


99 Red Balloons
Originally uploaded by thechickswithsticks.

This a progress shot of this batt-spinning-skein.

I love it.
I have no idea how much yardage is there..and I don't' know yet what I will do with it, but I think it's cute.





I am now spinning a sample of BFL (Blue Faced Leicester) that I dyed.
ohmyword soft.
The stuff practically drafts and spins itself.

Hubby and kid are back--had fun, not at the cottage (long story) but at my MIL's house.
I think my son developed more language in the 30 hours I didn't see him.
He's like a bigger kid this morning.
After breakfast decided he wanted to go potty, so went into the bathroom, lifted the lid and started taking off his diaper....crazy kid.

Anyways, my plan is to finish this BFL ("biffle" as some call it) and then....
tonight...
wash my fleece.

I really wanted to do it on the weekend but hubby had the camera and I'm a nerd and want to take pictures...

I'm off--the wheel is calling me.

0 comments: