Monday, December 18, 2006

One week.

One week since I posted, one week until Christmas.
Well, I'm not sure if I'll make it.
The R2D2 hat is almost done and I think it will be a hit.
The other gifts...I'm just not too worried about, although I should be.

We have some house guests right now, so things have been too busy to think Christmas.
I haven't even put my tree up, no decorations, nothing...

But there has been some Missionary work...I've taught one girl to knit and helped another with a Christmas gift for her b/friend.
We sort of hobbled together a pattern from EZ's Knitting W/out Tears and used some Paton's Classic Merino in a nice denim blue colour.
She did all the straight knitting and I did the shaping for her.
I'll snap a picture tomorrow.

Right now, it's off to bed for me.

I have the blahs. I think I just need to get my tree up and start wrapping.

0 comments: