Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 weird things about me....

As promised, here are the pictures of the mitts:

They are a little wonky, but so is the pattern. For the end of the mitt it says "finish like a sock". Okay, thanks EZ, I know you are a genius, but give us a little help.

And a gratuitous kid picture from the weekend:

We had our Church skate and Christmas dinner. Princess B had fun with Daddy whipping her around the rink.

Saw this meme around and it got me thinking about weird things about me...there are probably more, so if you know me, chime in.

Here's what I came up with:

1. I can't drink really cold water. Makes me feel like I'm choking. I have even been known to heat water in the microwave so that I can drink it down.

2. When I walk up the stairs I like to end with my left foot. It's been that way since child-hood. I had all the stairs at home, school and church memorized so that I always ended with my left foot. (I'm left handed, does that explain it??)

3. I like to sniff cheeseburgers. Not so much anymore, but when I was younger whenever I would get a McDonald's cheeseburger I would open it up and sniff the inside before I took the first bite. Loved the smell, wanted to bottle it.

4. I have a fear of deep water. Watched JAWS too many times as a kid. It wasn't until I was about 20 that I actually swam in a lake for more than 10 minutes. I still can't swim out at the cottage.

5. I always put condiments on my burger in a specific order. Started when I was 12 and BBQ'd a hamburger almost every day for lunch for weeks.

6. I love the colour orange. I wore orange for 42 days in a row in college (different items of clothing). 42 was a random number I chose and by the end people I didn't know were giving me orange shirts and sweaters to wear "for the cause". I still love orange. I have orange crocs, an orange winter coat and many orange shirts and sweaters.

I don't have anyone to tag--as I'm not sure who actually does these, but if you it because you read it here..let me know.
Tag--you're it!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hiya!
Popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!