Friday, October 27, 2006

Fake-Rhinebeck Post

For Girl on the Rocks :

Fake-Rhinebeck, it's that time of year again.
Ahh-the colours of fall, the smell of wool.

Let's take a peek shall we?
The weather was beautiful, the shades of yellow and orange gorgeous on the fake-drive to fake-Rhinebeck:


The food:
and drink:

and even cakes:

Yarn cakes, the best kind!!

Then, the haul:
thehaul
(Click to see notes)

The Koigu.....oh the Koigu

and the handspun


Even swift itself was from Fake-Rhinebeck. When the doors opened, I made a bee-line for this crafster:
fakeshomemadeswiftmaker.com

Sigh--what a great day at Fake-Rhinebeck.
For now, I'm tired--so I'm going to curl up with some of that tea, that doughnut and some sock knitting!
See you next year!

2 comments:

karrie said...

It was so fun not going to rhinebeck with you! My favorite part was the cakes! And when you knocked down all of those people on your way to snatch up the swift :)

btw, thanks for that link... i might make one for myself.

Warrior Knitter said...

LOL!!! I've been googling & oogling & clicking & Flicker-ing & THIS Rhinebeck post is one of the best!! mmm cake. AND YARN!!!