Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blog love

Just had to share that I got this material:


from Kate. She sent it to me as "leftovers" from making her Daughter some pants.
Go over there and read her blog.
She's had a rough time lately but has managed to keep her head up. She is am amazing sewer, knitter and has a really cute little girl.

Also,
Through the Loops saved me and is sending me some Knitpicks S'mores yarn to finish my Jaywalkers!
They are currently sitting as anklets, since I only bought one skein (silly me).
You should see her socks in this post!

just wanted to share.
It's kinda a strange--I started blogging a year ago, just wanting a place to showcase some of the things I've made.
I've actually "met" people through blogging.

How weird!

I haven't actually met anyone personally--but in reading blogs, you sometimes feel like you know someone.
you share in joys, losses and the love of socks!

Anyways, hello to the readers out there in blogland.

2 comments:

kate said...

So glad you got the fabric - I've never mailed anything to Canada before so I was nervous about it getting to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late posting this comment but better late than never. I'm here reading! :) Knit on!