Thursday, August 17, 2006

oops I did it again...

I bought more sock yarn....

thanks amy for the tip about the yarn sale.
I went to a quilting store in the city that is getting rid of their yarn.
got some noro (colour #234)

and some austermann step yarn for 40% off. I think I got colour #07.

nice greens....


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the noro, but...
it's noro...for 40% off.
so basically it's like I got the austermann step for free...
yeah, that's what I'm telling my brain.

princess b liked the sock yarn too--she picked out the regia nation--the ONLY ball left that they had and it was just blue and white.....could that be Greece??
anyways, I didn't buy it..but the austermann is pretty.

sigh. I love sock yarn.
they had regia silk as well....but I didn't buy it.
now as I type this, I'm not sure why.
hmm...I might have to go back....

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hiya! Nice score! I'm wondering why I didn't buy any Regia Silk, too. Another sale is going on at busyhandsyarn.com She's near Trenton I think, going out of business, 30% off everything. I missed out on the Denise Interchangables :( Lots of Mission Falls if you like that.