Wednesday, June 21, 2006

30 things about me:

Saw this over at Kerri's blog (scroll down to june 09th) and since i'm never sure if anyone reads this but me (sad) i don't get tagged for meme's so I tagged myself (even more sad).

30 things about me:
  1. I Love to start my day with coffee.
  2. I would love to start my day with lots of coffee but have been caffeine-phobic since being pregnant.
  3. I don’t like breakfast but force myself to eat it.
  4. I go by my middle name. (It’s a family thing—my Mom and sister too)
  5. I love getting my hair cut (I’d do it every day if I could)
  6. I love orange.
  7. I once wore orange for 42 days in a row in college (different items of clothing).
  8. I love ugly socks (mustard yellow, weird green, elfish stripes, bright orange)
  9. Wool makes me itch, but I’m trying to get used to it.
  10. I love to garden but I’m not very good at it.
  11. I love to read, but don’t get much time. (too much knitting)
  12. I have been knitting since I was 5 but only recently have become re-obsessed with it.
  13. I get obsessed about a lot of things (guitar, sewing, gardening)
  14. I love movies and would stay up way too late every night to watch them.
  15. My little girl looks just like me as a kid.
  16. My little boy has the curly hair.
  17. I like to cook/bake.
  18. I hate cleaning up.
  19. I like to sing.
  20. I like to sing silly songs with my kids and my sister
  21. I miss my Mom.
  22. I quit my job last month to stay home with my kids.
  23. I used to be shy and sometimes I still think I am.
  24. I was a loud-mouth one day, and that’s how I met my husband
  25. I can say the alphabet backwards in about 5 seconds (I just timed myself)
  26. I have dyed my hair weird colours (white blonde, orange-ish, stop-light red, purple)
  27. I have taught myself HTML in order to do this blog.
  28. I am going to Kenya in 3 weeks, a life-long dream.
  29. I have a house with a pool.
  30. and I have a dog.

0 comments: